USB flash drive car key

Product Feature Product show Product Package Metal case,Plastic box ,Ploybag, Trays or custom packaging on requirment. Trade Terms Payment:TT,Western Union ,Paypal ,LC ,Paypal .30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment. Shipment : By DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, EMS express, or Air freight, Cargo...

Send Inquiry
Product Details

Design an exclusive Custom Shaped USB Drive that is one of a kind! We can design concepts from photographs, doodles or a real object to create a truly unique promotional USB flash drive to help market your company, product or event.such as USB flash drive car key.


Product Feature

Name

USB flash drive car key

Color

Able to match your pantone & favor color

Capacities

1GB,2GB,4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB,64GB

Shape

To be adjust from our designer accordingly

Usage

good choice for brand promotion with low cost

Packing

Each in a PP bag with white paper box,Custom Gifts box also available.

Transport:

You can choose any way for delivery, such as DHL, UPS, TNT and so on.

Payment Terms

100% T/T for small payment and 30% advanced prepayment; and the rest 70% should pay before the delivery of the    goods for big payment


 





Hot Tags: USB flash drive car key, suppliers, custom, wholesale, cheap
Related Products
Inquiry

Copyright © Shenzhen OAJ Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.