Bride and Groom usb stick
Product Feature Product show Product Package 1. Polybag Packing: One piece/polybag , 50pcs/middle box, 500pcs/shipping carton Normally will control weght no more than 16.5Kgs. If no special mentioned, quotation are all for simple polybag packing. 2.Gift box Packing: Gift box packing have some...
mirrors are evidence, the scales of two weights and two weights are evidence, the excessive rice noodle fight is evidence, the accounting calculation is evidence, this is six evidence.Three people listen to Chen niang orderly say, admire her very much, say: we looked for how many days, don't want to come here you found, how much money?Not a penny.Just ask who you're looking for?For a young man called the groom.Oh, come and see me again in the future.So the name of the girl.My name is Chen niang.The three returned happily with the six certificates, and when they saw the groom handing them over, they said, "do you think this is the six certificates?Yeah, exactly, where did you get it?In huanghuashan, a woman named Chen niang gave it.How old is it?Eighteen or nineteen years old.Three guys, please run again.Line.Bring her a few words."The bridegroom said, and wrote in his pen," when you live, you want to go to the west of the moon.There was rice in the house, and no one cooked it.The groom falls.He folded and folded and folded and gave it to them.The three men went straight to huang huashan to find Chen niang.After reading the letter, she smiled, took out her pen and wrote: there is no beam, no purlin, no wall, warm in winter and cool in summer, a natural stone wall.The cobbler returned and gave the letter to the bridegroom.The groom took it apart and laughed: thank you, three men, for letting it go.How clever the groom is!As soon as I saw it, Chen niang lived in a stone cave and asked him to murmur it.He hurriedly packed some clothes to find Mrs. Chen.Walking up a hill, I met a girl in front of a stone cave.He went up to the person and said, "did you know that?The girl said, come on, I know all the names in this area.Where do you live, Mrs. Chen?You are my bride.The girl blushed: I'm not Mrs. Chen.You told me to look for it!You make me wish!That night, they were married in the cave.The groom say: you don't call Chen niang, later change to call a bride.From here, people call the newly-married couple the groom and the bride, and the first night of the wedding is called the bridal chamber.Entering a cave is actually entering a cave.The three media six evidence statement also rises from here.
Now we design the Bride and Groom as usb stick to give the friend who welcome to attend the wedding ,it can make friends to remember the very important day for us while using .it is better than give candy or other wedding gift .Print your name and weeding date .
Bride and Groom usb stick Features
|Name||Bride and Groom usb stick|
ECO- friendly silicone
1GB,2GB,4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB,64GB
compatible with PC, Notebook and Macintosh with USB port
good choice for brand promotion with low cost
1 piece/opp bag, 100 pieces/big bag, 500 to 2500 pieces/ctn, or as your request
You can choose any way for delivery, such as DHL, UPS, TNT and so on.
100% T/T for small payment and 30% advanced prepayment; and the rest 70% should pay before the delivery of the goods for big payment
seven days below 5000 pieces after the sample is determinate
How to make custom USB Flash Drive
1.Customers provide USB Images or Physical models;
2.Our factory will design 3D/2D artwork / structure diagram accordingly with free;
3.Customers check and confirm;
4.Start making samples;
5.Double check and confirm again;
6.Start bulk production.
Why choose us
1. We developed the core components and Control every process into lowest cost and highest quality as customer’s require.
(1) Best production capability.
(2)Best quality control.
(3) Best Service.
2. Custom 100% design according to customers unique requirements.
3.100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
4.Customize the packing box and other things as your require.
5.Professional service:We have professional business sales at your service within 24 hours.