The bedroom natural gas flame gas heater for home is especially designed to make you enjoy a peaceful and warm environment in the cold winter.
Using the infrared technology, it is energy-saving with the fast heating speed to gain the excellent heating performance. And it is cost effective with the low energy consumption.
* The bedroom natural gas flame gas heater for home is especially designed to make you enjoy a peaceful and warm environment in the cold winter.
* Using the infrared technology, it is energy-saving with the fast heating speed to gain the excellent heating performance. And it is cost effective with the low energy consumption.
* It is endurable with the wear resistance which can keep working for a long time. And it is of high strength to support the machine work steadily with high working efficency.
* With Anti-tilt Device,Flame-Failure Protection Device as well as ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor), the heater is available to work safely to avoid the potential dangerous that it is suitable for anyplaces anytime.
* This bedroom natural gas flame gas heater for home can be used in home, living room, office, classroom, hospital, showroom, bedroom, small room, kids bed, etc.
1.Always place the heater facing the center of the room.
2.Do never move the heater when it is burning.
3.Prevent people, especially young children and elderly people from touching very hot surfaces.
4.Never dry clothes at the top of the metal guard grill
5.Keep all flammable materials at least one meter away from the heater.
6.Never use a gas heater in a bathroom, bedroom or caravan. Toxic gases may cause serious health problems in these situations.
7.Never use or store solvents and pressure pack cans near a gas heater, even if the heater is turned off.
8.Never dispose of rubbish such as cigarette butts in a gas fire -this can affect combustion and produce dangerous pollutants.
9.Make sure rooms containing gas heater are well ventilated.
10.Keep areas around the heater free of papers, trash, and any other combustible items k. Place the heater on a level, hard, nonflammable surface; do not place on rugs, carpets or socket, near bedding or drapes, or on tables or counter tops.
11.Turn the heater off if you leave the area, and never leave a heater on while sleeping or if you leave home.
12.Always use specified or standard wire, plug and socket, always protect them from moisture or water.
13.Do not use with a timer or similar automatic device.
14.Always turn off gas valve and remove the plug after use.
Gas Room Heater Detail
Power(Max to Min)
Product size (L x W x H)
Gas bottle available
Gas type// Rated gas pressure (mbar)
L.P.G: 30, 37, 50
China original, 3 pcs
CE approved copper valve
Outer body thickness
Thermocouple, Anti-tilt and ODS
G.W.: 9.4Kg; N.W.: 8Kg
Gas Room Heater Detail