What's the difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
There are 5 tips as below reference.
1.From the USB surface, USB2.0 is usually white or black, USB3.0 is Blue interface.
2.From the USB pin, USB2.0 uses a 4 pin design, while USB3.0 takes a 9 pin design, which is more powerful than the USB2.0.
3.From the appearance of the USB public, the USB3.0 interface is partially marked with a "SS" style, while USB2.0 only marks the common USB general identity.
4.At present, part of the Laptop USB interface, which has also provided support for USB 2.0 and USB3 .0, can be distinguished by the color of the interface.
5.From the transmission rate, the theoretical value is the transmission speed of USB 3.0 is 4.8Gbps, which is 10 times that of USB 2.0. That is 4.8Gbps = 600MB/S.
Customers can choose USB2.0 or USB3.0 according to their own requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why TYPE-C is not popular
- Five minutes to distinguish between USB C and U...
- Education and training institutions what U disk...
- U disk data for no reason lost
- How to speed up your U disk
- How to identify the U disk is good or bad?
- There is no direct connection to the phone U disk?
- Do it yourself U disk acceleration!
- Do you know how to use MHDD to test hard disk u...
- The school held the annual sports school custom...
- Custom Shape USB Disk Advantage For Promotion Gift
- USB Flash Drive Problem Solution
- Custom USB Flash Gift Current Situation
- About The Temperature Of PVC Material
- What is the Data pre-loading in the USB Flash D...
- Why should I do business with USB Promotions
- Different kinds of PVC Patch
- USB disk capacity is often insufficient in the ...
- What we need to pay attention when using USB Fl...
- Tips !! Some important things for using the USB...