The default settings on the USB stick in a normal system are optimized for quick deletion. So U disk can be hot-swappable, there is no problem. If you specifically set "Optimize to improve performance," the USB stick must be manually aborted by clicking on the icon in the taskbar, so it is generally not as bad as usual to corrupt files due to normal operation. I think there may be the following situations:
1, U disk is being read and written;
2, mistakenly deleted, but there is no delete here;
3, the disk appeared bad sectors, just the file exists in this area;
4, U disk interface supply voltage is insufficient, resulting in write error, that is, the error message is written to the area;
5, the chip performance is poor, memory effect failure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why TYPE-C is not popular
- Five minutes to distinguish between USB C and U...
- Education and training institutions what U disk...
- How to speed up your U disk
- How to identify the U disk is good or bad?
- There is no direct connection to the phone U disk?
- Do it yourself U disk acceleration!
- Do you know how to use MHDD to test hard disk u...
- The school held the annual sports school custom...
- Airlines custom aircraft model U disk can engra...
- Classic Promotional Advertising Gift------USB P...
- USB Flash Drive Advantage
- Some Knowledge For PVC.Patch