1, Please U disk away from damp, dusty environment;
2, do not violently hit the U disk, to prevent the built-in circuit components fall off;
3, U disk connected to the computer after the best not to operate the file directly in the U disk, first copy it to the computer before operating!
4, U disk after use, please do not connect to the computer for a long time, it should be unplugged out!
5, U disk after use, please delete the hardware at the bottom right of the computer before pulling U disk, otherwise it is easy to cause file loss!
6, important files, please keep your backup, please do not cut to transfer files, it is best to use copy, develop a good habit of data backup.
7, data loss may be caused by the following aspects, including a sudden power failure, unstable power supply,
Man-made unplugged, accidentally deleted, mistakenly formatted, virus damage, electrostatic damage, encryption and permissions, firmware upgrades, electromagnetic interference and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why TYPE-C is not popular
- Five minutes to distinguish between USB C and U...
- Education and training institutions what U disk...
- U disk data for no reason lost
- How to speed up your U disk
- How to identify the U disk is good or bad?
- There is no direct connection to the phone U disk?
- Do it yourself U disk acceleration!
- Do you know how to use MHDD to test hard disk u...
- Airlines custom aircraft model U disk can engra...
- Classic Promotional Advertising Gift------USB P...
- USB Flash Drive Advantage
- Some Knowledge For PVC.Patch
- What's the difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Custom Shape USB Disk Advantage For Promotion Gift
- USB Flash Drive Problem Solution
- Custom USB Flash Gift Current Situation
- About The Temperature Of PVC Material
- What is the Data pre-loading in the USB Flash D...