Is gas room heater safety for home,the answer is safe and reliable.
The three functions are extinguishing protection device, Flage-Failure Protection Device, hypoxia, dumping protection devices and anti-dumping protection device.
The firstly,Flameout protection device: flameout device, flameout deviation or attenuation of flame, can not reach the heat generated by thermal current.
The secondly ,Hypoxic protection device: when the oxygen content in the indoor air reaches 19.5-19.7%, when the carbon dioxide concentration rises to 0.8-1.3%, it will automatically shut down and cut off the air source.
The thirdly ,Anti-dumping device: when the heater is hit or tilted, it will turn off the air source if it deviates from its original position
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why TYPE-C is not popular
- Five minutes to distinguish between USB C and U...
- Education and training institutions what U disk...
- U disk data for no reason lost
- How to speed up your U disk
- How to identify the U disk is good or bad?
- There is no direct connection to the phone U disk?
- Do it yourself U disk acceleration!
- Do you know how to use MHDD to test hard disk u...
- The school held the annual sports school custom...
- Simple 6 steps to teach you set fire
- Pulser Ignition
- How much gas use for gas heater in a day
- Instant water heater type
- Gas Room Heater buyer's guide
- The attention for purchasing usb flash drive
- Ceramic heater
- Common problems and solutions for gas room heater
- The difference between Hard Drive and USB Flash...
- Protective device for gas heater