Confidence after you buy usb flash drive, you will find that, in the USB disk capacity of the operating system does not accord with the official nominal capacity, should be less than the nominal capacity, the capacity is larger, the difference is bigger.Nominal is 4GB usb flash drive, in the operating system shows 3.7 GB, nominal is 8GB usb flash drive, in the operating system shows 7.4 GB, nominal is 16 GB usb flash drive, shown in the operating system is 15.4 GB, this is not a manufacturer shoddy cheating consumers, but is the manufacturer to the capacity calculation method and calculation method of the operating system has a different, different unit conversion relations.
As is known to all, binary is used in computers. As a result, the capacity of the operating system is calculated on a one-digit system every 1024 bytes, every 1024 bytes is 1KB, every 1024KB is 1MB, and every 1024MB is 1GB.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why TYPE-C is not popular
- Five minutes to distinguish between USB C and U...
- Education and training institutions what U disk...
- U disk data for no reason lost
- How to speed up your U disk
- How to identify the U disk is good or bad?
- There is no direct connection to the phone U disk?
- Do it yourself U disk acceleration!
- Do you know how to use MHDD to test hard disk u...
- The school held the annual sports school custom...
- Usage widely as promotion, gifts, advertisement...
- About PVC some introduce
- PVC /PR-415 powder
- USB disk introdution
- How to test the USB product good or bad
- USB product package
- How to Identify usb sticks are Grade A or not
- Gas heater category
- Gas heater use instructions
- What is the custom PVC shape usb flash drive pr...